Consignors Wanted

Haveyou ever considered consigning your unwanted, but well made furniture and home decor? Consignment is a new and rapidly growing way to earn extra money on your "recyclable" home furnishings. Stop by to see what you're missing out on. We're open till 8 pm and waiting to see you soon!



Monday, April 11, 2011

We'll I'm sorry to say (not really) that I missed the awful weather last week. I had the pleasure of going to New Orleans with my hunny. He went for a business trip and we decided to make some fun out of it. We had a BLAST. It was our first time there. The people were so kind and hospitable. We timed it just right for the French Quarter Jazz Festival. Great music and wonderful food. We toured some of the Plantations and got lost along the way. If you ever get the chance to visit, be sure to eat at the Commanders Palace. OHHH so yummy. I'll post our pictures later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment